View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #61
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
You may want to look at that video again, Thats Eastern band of Cherokee in that video. But the event itself was inter tribal.

I was raised by Senoya Teal. I guarantee that you was raised around more white people than me. I would bet on that. I was not around white people culture, most I got to white people culture was on tv lol I guarnetee you come to where I was born and raised you will not see even 1 white person for 3-4 miles at least. In the schools I went to you will not see any white people there either. My family has REAL indian names, now what was your "indian" families names lol. So do not pull the indian card out on me, you won't win that one lol.

What tribe are you even with? Just off the bat I'm going to say one of the tribes that changes their tribe name like every 10-20 years or so since you claim your from North Carolina. My family has never changed their ancestorial tribe names even once. So please do not pull the indian card here.

I'm going to also take a wild guess and say your from one the groups in NC that has borrowed most of their stuff from more western tribes just to claim your more indian than the other people right? Because that IS the trend in North Carolina. Out of all the tribes in NC, how many has even one dance that is not found in every other tribe in the USA? My family has not once borrowed ANYTHING from a western culture. Can you say the same about yours? In your mind you probally think borrowing the Jinggle dress (Ojibwa btw) makes you more indian than people who do not borrow. Your also probally still thinking NC and Va drummers sat outside the circle right and think historically they all sat around one big drum with one stick also right? I love when people get their Native history and culture from a dvd then use it in their pow wows attempting to pull the "indian" card lol
You didn't read right. I said I LIVED in North Carolina for almost 3 decades. My mother was born in Arizona. She was from the area that is known as the Mountain of the Blue Rock. I wasn't raised on the east coast. I went there with the military back in '73.

I didn't borrow anything from the western culture. I AM the western culture. I've lived around different races and cultures. I've never had to blast any other NDN tribe that wouldn't accept me. I've been to reservations from the Mexican border to the Canadian border to the Pacific ocean to the Atlantic ocean. I have been accepted INTO homes wherever I have been. I don't have to yell discrimination from NDN people because I'm not accepted.

Keep talkiing, mr indian man. You're not all that bright.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 12-25-2011 at 03:50 PM..