View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #64
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
You didn't read right. I said I LIVED in North Carolina for almost 3 decades. My mother was born in Arizona. She was from the area that is known as the Mountain of the Blue Rock. I wasn't raised on the east coast. I went there with the military back in '73.

I didn't borrow anything from the western culture. I AM the western culture. I've lived around different races and cultures. I've never had to blast any other NDN tribe that wouldn't accept me. I've been to reservations from the Mexican border to the Canadian border to the Pacific ocean to the Atlantic ocean. I have been accepted INTO homes wherever I have been. I don't have to yell discrimination from NDN people because I'm not accepted.

Keep talkiing, mr indian man. You're not all that bright.

Oh, so your another person thats in a area your not connected with right? Now your trying to push weight in a area your not part. 3 decades, thats 30 years. Every person on my family tree is proven through documents with name in NC as far back as the 1590-1600 frame to the present day, and I'm stil right here. How about you start looking into how many tribes from Maryland to SC has my Collins family. Even the Shawnee chief Tecumseh's sister married into my collins family. Take a look at what families is connected to the mounds in NC, Ohio, and VA. Arizona is a long ways from the East Coast lol.

Your one of the people who come from out west then come onto OUR lands, and try to claim you speak for OUR people. I don't think so. If your Arizona then you do NOT speak for the East coast and your heritage and culture is NOT our Eastern native people's heritage and culture and have no business in our affairs.

Last edited by ECSN; 12-25-2011 at 04:05 PM..