View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 06:04 PM   #74
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
mr indian man.

MY CHILDREN'S MOTHER IS FROM AN EAST COAST TRIBE FROM NORTH CAROLINA.

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I WOULD HURT MY OWN CHILDREN?

I didn't call any tribe any east coast tribe fake. I merely stated that not even a state recognized tribe would accept you. You said you didn't need any recognition from any tribe, just wanted the culture.

So let me ask you...what NDN culture do you want?

Do you have any more attacks on me and my connection with East Coast Native tribes?

Keep talking mr. indian man. You're making a fool of yourself...without my help.
Again with the "mr.indian man".

do you actually think using race in a means to insult another gives your words more power? Any psycologist will tell you people who does that is hiding insecurities within their ownself. Since you like doing that so much, does that mean there is some doubt in yourself about your own native claims?

Attacks? lol I just stated FACT, actually you stated that. You claimed you have no blood ties to East coast tribes, you claim your native blood is from Arizona. Arizona native history, culture, language, houses, etc is way different than East coast. In fact putting Arizona native history culture etc next to North Carolina's is pretty close to comparing black man and white man's culture and history.

So by you coming from Arizona to North Carolina and saying who is or is not indian in North Carolina would be the same as a white man from Minestoa going to Harlem and start saying who is or is not black. It's the same concept. Then taking a step further, trying to say his wife is black so it is ok lol.

I'm going to take a wild guess that your wife is one of the Tuscarora that is trying to pass themself off as a Saponi. My wife is one of them too which is how I know so much about them lol If that is so, then a simple question there would be, why do they claim to be saponi yet the land they claim they are from was not a Saponi reservation, it was Tuscarora's reservation and not one of them is named on the saponi records. Especially since you seem to speak of the Richardson family so much.

You must not be able to get in your head that Saponi is not the only tribe on my family tree lol. As far as that goes, you have already been told numerous times the Saponi in NC base their enrollment on county location, which means if I was to move to hillsboro NC then I can enroll, and their own historians stated my family is saponi. And it has already been proven those 3 Saponi groups did not use the Saponi name till AFTER my family kept being listed as Saponi.

It should also be noted, the Federal Cherokee list the Indians of Person county as frauds. If you scroll thru josiah's post you shall see that.

so try again because you failed on that part.

How ever I will take it a step further and show you the truth.

http://works.bepress.com/robert_thomas/24/

There, wrote by a Federal Cherokee and one of the USA and Canada's most influencial people. Find out the truth of the Saponi people and those who claim they are Saponi today.