View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #77
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
You are Indian, right?

I'm going to take a minute and laugh at your insidious remarks. Not in a mean way. Just trying to grasp how desperate you are to attack my credibility.

I stated I lived in North Carolina for a number of years. In my first posts, I didn't state I have blood ties to North Carolina. That came out later when you tried to say I came from the west to attack east coast tribes. I merely stated that was an untrue statement.

And where in my posts did you see me compare any culture to one another. Please. Copy and post that statement here.

And now you go off on some wild tangent by guessing my children's mother is Tuscarora? How did you come up with that ridiculous reasoning? I'm not commenting any further on this subject. Anything else I add will only show your ignorance.

I thought this thread was about Cherokees? Why bring in the Saponi issue? I thought we had already resolved none of the North Carolina state recognized Saponi tribes wanted to count you as one of them.

Keep talking, mr indian man. I can see your veins on your forehead popping out.
I'm not the mad one lol.

You already stated you have no blood ties to north Carolina, your own words is your native blood is Arizona.

You are aware Chief Black feather Jeffries of the Occaneechi Saponi is my family also right... blood family.

The same people he claims his indian blood from is the same people on my direct family tree.

I also know that the jeffries stated they was Catawba not Saponi.

Before the enrolled members of the Occaneechi Saponi ever steped foot in the hillsboro area, my collins and Dobbins family was already living there.

Before any of the Haliwa people moved to the Warren and Halifax area, my family was living there.

What you need to do before you make anymore uneducated replies trying to show your chest is read the cherokee communties of the south before people who actually have read it start realizing you do not have a clue about the NC native people's history.

Last edited by ECSN; 12-25-2011 at 07:34 PM..