View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #88
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Joe's dad, your the one who started the whole indianess thing, not me re check your posts. your the one who started yelling racial stuff. That was not me home boy.

Don't start a racial thing and then try to pass it off on someone else.

I'm also not the one afraid to show who I am, I never hide about who I am. When people what to try and pull the race card, or want to feel better about themselves by calling another non indian or whatever, I will throw out my info. I'm not someone who claims they are something and then always runs the other way when it is time to show documents.

My post was about how this guy tried to make fun of the creek mound event when he in fact just found out he was indian pretty much lol

Somehow you tried to make it into some type of thing where you wanted to "try" to prove your more indian than another person lol....that one is all on you.
really maybe you should just settle down and behave yourself your missing the whole goot things that's going on here, see the person JD suggested you visit with, come on back and see if your not missing the point or just ornery about anyone that's not you. there are some very fine words that have been said in this thread but there not coming from you sad to say ,if you are a man maybe not grown yet you still need to think a little more about the men who are respected and honer here before you come a cutting and slinging and calling out.... seems to me you need to talk some more with your own elders