View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #93
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Your the same person who just defended KiowaKat, a woman who got baned off here after numerous racial attacks on native people.

The same woman who caused the Lakota children to lose extra money.

The same woman who went to news papers to try and destroy one of the oldest respected Native elders in missouri.

You need to get your head out of the whole "internet" indian thing and thinking message boards and being online is what makes indians. you need to spend some time seeking out REAL indian issues, and start standing up for things that are destroying our native people. Maybe if you actually took time to look at things destroying our people you would not be so quick to speak against the ones who are actually takig a stand. I'm betting you do not even know about all the native families thats being kicked from Federal tribes over politcal issues. Right before elctictions many families are just being kicked from the tribes.

Maybe you are one of the people who will sit and follow the wanna be hunters and think your being the cool one...but then when it's you they attack and your the one being dis enrolled and your the one who has YOUR heritage stolen you won't be so quick to jump on someone who is taking a stand today.

There is more to being part of the native american community than sitting on message boards and going to pow wows and eating flat bread.

Maybe you should spend more time on the American indian movement message boards and open your eyes to REAL issues. Instead of sorrunding yourself around the "pow wow" indians and the basic message boards.. spend time around the activist and movement groups. start researching speeches made by our great ancestors...a good one to start with would be Tecumseh.
im on the powwow committy in my town and travel a lots, kind words don't help you! so i don't know how to help you im not your friend and wonder why you spent your day here if you think its such a wrong thing to do any way im done with you and you dont know me or any of my friends