View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 05:04 AM   #101
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
LOL
Look at the Dates on the Freedman Video that issue was resolved a few weeks later they were allowed to vote and they Voted Chad Smith out! Why not post that too that would have made the story more complete! Instead of only posting what got your Point across... But then the truth is not News Worthy cause I did not see the News Cameras and all the reporters showing that bit of the News few weeks later!!!
If your going to debate you must read and know your subject!!!
Joe's dad is the one who wanted to see a Eastern tribe dis enrolling people. I also stated I had already proved that.

The real truth is, it takes people like me to make this stuff public.

As for the Saponi issue, Remeber it was your group who first called them fake and frauds. Your actually the one who brought them into this topic, Go back thru this topic and see who you called fake and frauds. Instead of posting the names these tribes used awhile back, you might want to look and see what name those tribes you post have started calling themself today.

Indians of Person county is now Sapony.

The Freedman video I posted was posted 3 months ago.

Sept 2 2011.

This one is from June 2011 in a "debate"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIdN2v0AcM

The issues I speak about is not some fairy tell made up stuff, the issues I discuss is REAL issues that is going on in Native American communties. Some people can get mad all the want and try to hide these things I speak about, but will not change the fact that what I say IS the truth. If people want to get mad then they should get mad for not being told both sides of the story.