View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakota_wolf View Post
OK. I have a question. I was gifted an eagle feather by my uncle. Circumstances... it was given a few years ago after I came home from deployment and decided to get out of the military for good. He wants me to wear it but I am unsure of how to go about doing that. I am female and have seen few Sioux women wearing them so I am lost and clueless. Somebody please help!! Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated at this point.
Congratulations on being lost and clueless. I'm like that about life!

About the feather. You didn't say if you danced or if your uncle just said to wear it in everyday life. If it's everyday, tie it into the back of your hair. If you get stopped and the Feds take you in and fine you $25,000 and 6 years in jail...blame it on your uncle!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook