View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #108
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
You also have opened at least 4 other accounts to keep posting here.

Of course, you must have your own justification for doing that.

People will stop posting here when the posts have no useful info.

You complained about previous attacks against you, yet in this very thread you attack others over personal and family matters.

And the proof I have more than one account is where? lol

I have had this account since 2008.

There is quite a few people that has been on this site since this site started which knows me in person.

So let's see, your going to base this idea on that I speak on the same issues that thousands of others state as well. This same issue is being discussed on every single native american message board. Hundreds of people have been all over the news around the USA protesting these same issues I have stated. All the stuff I discuss have been factually proven.

So now the only thing you have to use against me is coming up with a "idea" with no factual backing for it to try and shut me up instead of using facts to use against me. This is a tactic often brought about by people that is refered to as "sore losers".

Joe's dad stated clearly he is from Arizona Native people which has no basis to North Carolina native people or their history. Yet he will go to North Carolina and say who is or is not indian. This would be the same thing as a Cherokee moving onto the Lakota reservation then telling the Lakota people who is or is not Lakota or even trying to "govern" the Lakota people on their own land. That would not be met without a "defense".

Josiah has admited the stuff I speak about is true as far as the Cherokee being known for smear campaigns.

So now I guess you are going to say all these thousands of people who say the same things I do, are all me also right?