View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #120
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
I'll give you just one site.

http://www.tribalcorruption.com/

go there and learn something. Make sure you get thru all 4 videos.

Maybe you should start actually seeing the links I post before you suggest there is not alot of people who are saying the same thing's being said here. There is protests beng made around the USA in...you know the REAL world over this same type of stuff.
My dear savant, I did not say that there wasn't anyone else singing your song. I said perhaps you yourself, might want to create a website of your own to get your message across. You are using up any goodwill you may have still had by your immature posturing and weak and annoying arguments. You never did answer my first question to you, of who are the we and us you refer to in your earlier posts? Are you the spokesperson for any particular group? Do the rest of these folks you claim are protesting, know that you are posting this? You have done them a great disservice if they haven't sanctioned you to speak for them.

But since we're in the subject of weak arguments, why didn't you post any dates beside your "ancestors" and demonstrate your connection to them. What of your parents? Are they not part of your descendancy? What is their tribal connection? I suspect, as many have done in the past, that your connection to a native ancestor is tenuous and based upon being descended through the "in law" factor.

I see along with your inability to use properly spelled words and punctuation that your reading comprehension level is lacking as well.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Last edited by yaahl; 12-27-2011 at 08:05 PM..