View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #193
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
i think if she not here to answer her critics you should leave her out of your posts
Why isn't she here, again?

Oh, yeah: inability to answer he critics, going off the emotional deep end, and being booted. This is MY fault? (No.)

Sure, she can choose her own battles. I, in turn, can choose to make her look foolish for engaging. I don't hide who I am or what I believe. Plenty of folks disagree with me.

That's fine.

But leadership -- what KiowaKat aspires to be -- comes with a measure of responsibility in that what you are willing to say in public, you may have to defend in public. This is MY fault? (No.)

I assure you, calling what she does wrong isn't about what I "feel," it's about what I know: she, and those like her, harm Native people, strategically. That doesn't get a pass.

Respectfully, are you upset because she isn't here to (try!) to defend herself or that it is so obvious she doesn't have a defense?

Either way, this isn't my fault. However, if it makes you more comfortable for me express something as an opinion, I shall.

"I don't believe KiowaKat has thought this -- or much else -- through to logical conclusion and cares only about her immediate and overtly capitalist (is that traditionally Native?) needs."

Better?