View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #213
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
I'm only on the first page so far. But what group in OH won a Federal case. You are full of it, there's not one Federally recognized tribe in the State of OH. Even the UKB, run by Jerry Pope who's ancestor Reva Pope was a white man, tried to go before the State in the last two years and they wouldn't even hear his case 'cause they're sick of his lies and con jobs within the state. He has no one in legislature in the state of OH who believes him at all. He's a joke and his lies and fake "Federal Land" that is privately owned, but he tries to pass it off and his fake "Enrollement Cards" with blanket permit numbers on it and that's very illegal, but no one who knows has ever called him on it 'cause he tries to hide his lies from real Native people in that State. And there are real Natives, but they are enrolled through federal tribes from other states. There's NOT ONE in the state of OH!!!!

Now, on to more reading, I'm sure I will have a lot more to add to this before I get to page 11.LOL

Hey Pighead, I really like you intelligent answer, but I couldn't give you a greeny just yet. But I will soon!!!!
Parker Jeffries vs John Akeny. Ohio supreme court.
This case was against the Zenia township for refusing him to vote.
This court case stated Parker Jeffries was of the "indian race".

Just one of the many sources for this is "Reports of cases argued and determined in the Supreme Court of Ohio, Volume 11 By Ohio. Supreme Court, Ohio. Supreme"

In this Supreme court case it was stated clearly that there was indian descendants living in Ohio some as far back since it's beginings and one was even working in the Ohio court house as the clerk, while 2 others was members of the Ohio bar.

So yes, people in Ohio to this day's family have been recognized by the Supreme court as being indians. However does these people have a Federal Recognigtion card? No they do not. Yet to have someone who does have a Federal card to move to Ohio and have no relation to Ohio heritagally or culturally and to attempt to disprove the local native people's heritage even after the supreme court has ruled in their favor is purely a genocidal act upon the Ohio's native population.