View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:21 AM   #227
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Okay, well I'm gonna post the thread here so that some who don't know and weren't there can go read it for themselves. 'Cause now he's saying that he was raised Creek, by his granma. He didn't say that before. Remember.

Here's the thread if I did it right.LOL I believe that Black Bear locked it down.

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=44992

It's about the Saponi's of NC not accepting other Saponi's.

He claimed he had all this documentation.

Nah, dude you are at it again and some of us aren't stupid. Once you come across us spewing crap, we tend to remember and you are doing it again.

JD and I both know EBC member's personally and what they wear and look like. I don't have to see the video to know that if he says there's not one, then I know I'm not waisting my time.

3-4 years later and suddenly you are an expert on so many tribes and organizations. I don't know. I called you on a few things back then as well.