View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #229
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Well you have just proved a point, you don't seem to know much about the un recognized native communties, so why stand behind people who want you to attack them when you do not know a thing about them?

You just proved a very big point, most of the people who stand by the wanna be hunters have no research into unrocgnized tribes.

I mean your living in southern Georgia and you are admiting you have not even researched the state recognized tribes in your own area. If you did then you would not have to even ask me those questions.

You have proved a very big point whether you knew it or not.
Dang. You're just all over the place. If you live amongst the east coast tribes, you're stealing from them. And if you don't research the east coast tribes, you're wrong.

Which way is it?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman