View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:43 AM   #230
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Okay, well I'm gonna post the thread here so that some who don't know and weren't there can go read it for themselves. 'Cause now he's saying that he was raised Creek, by his granma. He didn't say that before. Remember.

Here's the thread if I did it right.LOL I believe that Black Bear locked it down.

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=44992

It's about the Saponi's of NC not accepting other Saponi's.

He claimed he had all this documentation.

Nah, dude you are at it again and some of us aren't stupid. Once you come across us spewing crap, we tend to remember and you are doing it again.

JD and I both know EBC member's personally and what they wear and look like. I don't have to see the video to know that if he says there's not one, then I know I'm not waisting my time.

3-4 years later and suddenly you are an expert on so many tribes and organizations. I don't know. I called you on a few things back then as well.
I descend from alot of tribes. My Grandmother's name is Senoya Teal and her family has been in villa rica, Ga and Coweta county, Ga since the 1820's.

All four of my grandparents have native ancestry.

Maybe you do not even know Senoya is a Proven Creek name. If I believe right that other thread was closed by a Haliwa Saponi who could not provide a document showing her family listed historically as Saponi. Her family claimed Saponi even though their ancestors did not claim Saponi and going by what they say, they came off the Tuscarora reservation of Halifax and Warren counties. Thats Tuscarora's reservation not Saponi reservation. Research it.