View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #232
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Well you have just proved a point, you don't seem to know much about the un recognized native communties, so why stand behind people who want you to attack them when you do not know a thing about them?

You just proved a very big point, most of the people who stand by the wanna be hunters have no research into unrocgnized tribes.

I mean your living in southern Georgia and you are admiting you have not even researched the state recognized tribes in your own area. If you did then you would not have to even ask me those questions.

You have proved a very big point whether you knew it or not.
Now just where in the world did I make the statement that I have not researched recognized tribes in GEORGIA?????????? You quoted my answer and you can't even get it right. I said I didn't know that much about recognized tribes in N.C.. Oh, and by the way, I was taught by a very wise man, my Grandfather, to sometimes ask questions that you already know the answers to. It can show you a lot. I am so done with you and this thread. Loan me a fork, please, JD. It's a waste of time. You twist the words of others even when you quote what they said in your reply. I admitted my lack of knowledge about N.C. tribes, and asked you to enlighten me and you still can't tell me the names of the tribes you could enroll in. Why won't you answer that question from a simple little Cheyenne woman who has some curiosity? I think it's because you can't. Fork, please, JD.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 01-01-2012 at 04:53 AM..