View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:52 AM   #233
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Well you have just proved a point, you don't seem to know much about the un recognized native communties, so why stand behind people who want you to attack them when you do not know a thing about them?

You just proved a very big point, most of the people who stand by the wanna be hunters have no research into unrocgnized tribes.

I mean your living in southern Georgia and you are admiting you have not even researched the state recognized tribes in your own area. If you did then you would not have to even ask me those questions.

You have proved a very big point whether you knew it or not.
Whoa Dude, you better check yourself in the mirror before you go judging someone else. You have obviously done no research into the States you are even talking about, their laws and the so-called "tribes" that falsely make claims.

You talk about "Tribes" and Native people in OH, TN, NC, KY, GA and etc. Have you actually met all of the ones you talk about? Really met them and listened to them? Don't have to ask any questions, they run their mouths so much and give themselves away totally. I have to several of them, and let me tell you, they claim to be of a "tribe" and then claim a different blood line to make their point. Hey wait a minute, you must have learned from them 'cause it sure seems like you just did the same thing to us.

Two just proved that point then. You speak of The Federal Cherokee's, but can't pick one out in a crowd, shame on you. You talk about "Descendants" in states that you don't even know the Laws of or who the real Natives really are, yeah in some of them I really do.LOL And you talk about someone going into OH who was never from there, were you? You talk about NC and other places. So where was it you were raised if you want to judge other's. And before you ask---I was RAISED in one of the State's you talk about and have family in 3 more, blood family, and have good friends in another. So try me again.

I keep tellling you, you can't pull one over on us, but you still keep trying and everytime you get shot down you turn it around to something else. You did that in the other thread 3-4 years ago too and that's why it got shut down. I really think that anyone on here who wasn't there should read it 'cause you mention the Teal family there too and give all this documentation and lineage and stuff, and never mentioned then that it was Creek, not that I remember.

Oh I have done research into Unrecognized tribes, actually met the people personally and listened to them. And I am friends with many who have done the genealogical research on the heads of many of these groups and the crap they spew and the lies they tell is appalling. So I'm afraid it's not us who are un-knowledgeable, it is you and all your posting video's and stuff doesn't change the fact or make you look any more intelligent then you looked 3-4 years ago. Same crap, different day.