View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:10 AM   #235
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Now just where in the world did I make the statement that I have not researched recognized tribes in GEORGIA?????????? You quoted my answer and you can't even get it right. I said I didn't know that much about recognized tribes in N.C.. Oh, and by the way, I was taught by a very wise man, my Grandfather, to sometimes ask questions that you already know the answers to. It can show you a lot. I am so done with you and this thread. Loan me a fork, please, JD. It's a waste of time. You twist the words of others even when you quote what they said in your reply. I admitted my lack of knowledge about N.C. tribes, and asked you to enlighten me and you still can't tell me the names of the tribes you could enroll in. Why won't you answer that question from a simple little Cheyenne woman who has some curiosity? I think it's because you can't. Fork, please, JD.
I done answered it numerous times. I done stated I'm from the Jeffries family, you have already been told I'm from Chief John Black feather Jeffries same family line. You havealso done been told that the only thing I would have to do to get enrolled in the state recognized Occaneechi saponi tribe would be for me to just move to hillsboro,NC. Now how many more times do you have to be told this??

Now you state your in Georgia, you just said you ask questions you know the answer to, you have done been told my grandmother is Senoya teal who was of the creek indians of villa rica ga and coweta county ga. I've done provided you with this information. You being in south georgia should know the state recognized tribes there only require you show indian ancestry in georgia to enroll.

You have done been told I'm also a direct line descendant of John basse, you have done been told the entire state recognized tribe of nanesmond in virginia is descendants of John basse.

Come on now. You have also done been told the ohio band of saponi has already offered me enrollment as well.

You have already been told all this.