View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:13 AM   #236
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
I descend from alot of tribes. My Grandmother's name is Senoya Teal and her family has been in villa rica, Ga and Coweta county, Ga since the 1820's.

All four of my grandparents have native ancestry.

Maybe you do not even know Senoya is a Proven Creek name. If I believe right that other thread was closed by a Haliwa Saponi who could not provide a document showing her family listed historically as Saponi. Her family claimed Saponi even though their ancestors did not claim Saponi and going by what they say, they came off the Tuscarora reservation of Halifax and Warren counties. Thats Tuscarora's reservation not Saponi reservation. Research it.
I haven't done Creek Ancestry, as of yet. But I know some about the Creek. But you claimed them as something else before if I remember right, the thread is right above. And as for who closed it down, they were both in there and both are Mods, but I thought that Black Bear admitted to it in another NC thread you then tried to go into and she nailed you there too, if my memory serves me right and I can look that up too.LOL And Black Bear's Tuscarora, I believe. So you need to research it!!

WOW since the 1820's eh? Wow, you want a cookie? That doesn't prove anything since the Creeks were in the area long before then. And White people started moving in that area right after the Rev War in droves. Some before, but more after the Rev War.

Do you think you're the only one who's grandparents have some Native ancestry somewhere? Still doesn't make you eligible if they left the tribe, then they left the tribe and it's up to the tribe to decide not for you to make up one just 'cause you don't like the way things are.

And you might want to check yourself at the door before judging someone else for what you yourself are doing. You say someone else can't prove something, but you showed us all kinds of documents that didn't prove anything there either and we all told you that, but you kept coming at us and we kept telling you. So now 4 years later you come back with other crap and think we're going to fall for it again. You know Indian people aren't stupid, you know. We do have some brains. You try to play people for stupid and then take a break to let things cool down then come back with a new story, but spewing the same garbage, in a different way, as you did before and what? Think we won't remember or that it doesn't matter? OH it sure does, 'cause you are doing the same thing and nothing to prove anything other then, again, sour grapes.

Shame on you.

Last edited by timmy tiger; 01-01-2012 at 05:15 AM..