View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #237
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Here is the history of my Granville, NC Collins familly in the 1970's and the families of those now calling themself Saponi in NC. The girl who closed that thread's family is in this document.

http://works.bepress.com/robert_thomas/24/

Now here is my family

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=36131547

Yeah not so full of yourself anymore huh.
Full of myself, you're the cocky one. And findagrave isn't documentation, that's done and added by people. Might give you a lead, but it's only a guide and then so what's the problem? And someone else's family isn't what we are talking about, you are the one who's making claims again. Leave her out of it, she's not here to defend herself and you judge other's and now do it to someone even quicker.

Uh, no you are the one full of yourself. I knew who you were and you don't like it so cocky you get and attack someone else who's not even here. Yep, sign of a true coward!!!!