View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #239
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
I done answered it numerous times. I done stated I'm from the Jeffries family, you have already been told I'm from Chief John Black feather Jeffries same family line. You havealso done been told that the only thing I would have to do to get enrolled in the state recognized Occaneechi saponi tribe would be for me to just move to hillsboro,NC. Now how many more times do you have to be told this??

Now you state your in Georgia, you just said you ask questions you know the answer to, you have done been told my grandmother is Senoya teal who was of the creek indians of villa rica ga and coweta county ga. I've done provided you with this information. You being in south georgia should know the state recognized tribes there only require you show indian ancestry in georgia to enroll.

You have done been told I'm also a direct line descendant of John basse, you have done been told the entire state recognized tribe of nanesmond in virginia is descendants of John basse.

Come on now. You have also done been told the ohio band of saponi has already offered me enrollment as well.

You have already been told all this.

OH Band of Saponi? FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! OH Was never Saponi territory. And yes, I've met them before, FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! They don't even know their own history, just a bunch of people who got together and started a club 'cause they couldn't go through the other's who are in NC and where ever else, not really all that knowledgeable of the Saponi's other then I know there are some real Indians, but the Tribal area was never OH.HAHAHAHAHA Now that's just too funny. So then you live in OH? After all wouldn't that be the only reason you would join a tribe there, fake or not. And they are NOT State Recognized at all, they are a club.