View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #241
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
I haven't done Creek Ancestry, as of yet. But I know some about the Creek. But you claimed them as something else before if I remember right, the thread is right above. And as for who closed it down, they were both in there and both are Mods, but I thought that Black Bear admitted to it in another NC thread you then tried to go into and she nailed you there too, if my memory serves me right and I can look that up too.LOL And Black Bear's Tuscarora, I believe. So you need to research it!!

WOW since the 1820's eh? Wow, you want a cookie? That doesn't prove anything since the Creeks were in the area long before then. And White people started moving in that area right after the Rev War in droves. Some before, but more after the Rev War.

Do you think you're the only one who's grandparents have some Native ancestry somewhere? Still doesn't make you eligible if they left the tribe, then they left the tribe and it's up to the tribe to decide not for you to make up one just 'cause you don't like the way things are.

And you might want to check yourself at the door before judging someone else for what you yourself are doing. You say someone else can't prove something, but you showed us all kinds of documents that didn't prove anything there either and we all told you that, but you kept coming at us and we kept telling you. So now 4 years later you come back with other crap and think we're going to fall for it again. You know Indian people aren't stupid, you know. We do have some brains. You try to play people for stupid and then take a break to let things cool down then come back with a new story, but spewing the same garbage, in a different way, as you did before and what? Think we won't remember or that it doesn't matter? OH it sure does, 'cause you are doing the same thing and nothing to prove anything other then, again, sour grapes.

Shame on you.
Actually, I asked them to show even one document and they could not lol

So why keep asking me for more and more documents when they was not showing one thing huh. Thats quite interesting. Maybe you really should look at cherokee communties of the south which I provided you a link to before you go any further into the Saponi subject lol

My story has never changed lol So before you try that one again, prove it lol But you can't.

--Do you think you're the only one who's grandparents have some Native ancestry somewhere? --

Actually thats what the Federal card holding "wanna be" hunters tell people. So don't try to turn that one around lol. They are the ones going around telling all the non recognized native people that only federal card holders are indian lol

As for leaving the tribe, ummm we did not leave the tribe lol. Still on the same land to this day lol, been documented on the same exact land since 1820's. If you are not aware, the removal act only stated he had to go if we wanted to follow indian law over state law, it also stated if we stayed we could not keep fighting with the white settlers. The families my grandmother's family married into was the mixed indians who was moving into georgia.

I've done covered all this before but I shall state it again

--Early Villa Rica had a Wild West atmosphere complete with Indians, horse thieves, and vigilante justice. The Creek Indian village was located on Sweetwater Creek east of town. They were hunters, not warriors, and were friendly toward the white settlers eventually taking on work amongst the settlers. Townspeople were invited to Creek celebrations including a three day festival held each autumn with lots of food and activities. At some point later in the 1830s, the Creeks moved to either Arkansas or Oklahoma but local records are unclear whether or not this was by choice or part of the Trail of Tears.--

Mary Talley Anderson (1976), The History of Villa Rica (City of Gold), Privately Published

Next you might want to look at the history behind the Senoya name with Villa rica and Coweta county.

http://www.senoia.com/history.htm

Wanna be hunters are always so funny.