View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:44 AM   #242
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Can we say SURVIVAL!!!

Do you live there? In NC? Are you a Cherokee Descendant? If not how is it even your business unless you are jealous 'cause you can't get any money.

Yeah, JEALOUS!!!! Ooo boo hoo hoo mommy they won't share with me!!! WHAA
ECSN, my final say on this subject.

You are acting like the southern end of a northbound donkey. TT has it right, you are jealous. You want what you can't have. Why don't you go find a new age forum somewhere and lay all this on them. "I'm an NDN and they won't let me be one. Boohoohoo.Poor me." I'm sure they will be happy to give you an animal totem, a spirit guide and let you be their poster child for the misplaced Native Americans. Maybe you can teach them how to walk the red path. Seems like that's what you and they want. Whatever it is you are looking for, it isn't here. Can't you get that yet?????????????????? You have some seriously deep seated issues and if recognition is one of them, take it to the state or Federal level where they might be able to help you.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 01-01-2012 at 05:44 AM.. Reason: spelling