View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:45 AM   #243
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Oh and I do want to make a point of fact here.

Many years ago, more then 8 actually. I met a woman and I guess I had done something nice for her. She came looking for me a year later all excited and happy to see me, I felt back 'cause I didn't remember her, but she proceeded to tell me that after we had met she went looking for her ancestry in NC and traced them to the Saponi's. she was telling me how she had met the Chief and that she was involved and totally accepted 'cause they all knew who her ancestor's were. Now this woman didn't join the group in OH and she's from there (I didn't even know about them until like 2-3 years later.LOL). So that should tell everyone else something. If they don't accept you, well there might be a reason for it. I do know a couple of people who really are Saponi, but not that many and OH isn't and wasn't ever Saponi Territory and that so-called tribe is NOT State recognized at all.