View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #244
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
OH Band of Saponi? FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!! OH Was never Saponi territory. And yes, I've met them before, FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! They don't even know their own history, just a bunch of people who got together and started a club 'cause they couldn't go through the other's who are in NC and where ever else, not really all that knowledgeable of the Saponi's other then I know there are some real Indians, but the Tribal area was never OH.HAHAHAHAHA Now that's just too funny. So then you live in OH? After all wouldn't that be the only reason you would join a tribe there, fake or not. And they are NOT State Recognized at all, they are a club.
Shows what little you know, The Saponi left Ohio in 1200 ad after being invited to come live in virginia.

You might be interested to know the the ohio band of Saponi and the state recognized saponi of NC carry the same family trees.

I already stated they are not state recognized, no tribe in Ohio is state recognized duh, I already stated that lol.

Again you brought up the NC state recognized Saponi as being the REAL saponi.

I'll again direct you to Cherokee communties of the south written by a FEDERAL recognized Cherokee in the 1970's BEFORE those 3 tribes in nc took the Saponi name.

I also will add one of those state recognized Saponi tribes aka indians of Person county just a few years ago was claiming they was umm..cherokee. The Haliwa Saponi claim they are saponi yet claim their ancestors came off the Tuscarora reservation. Halifax and Warren county was the Tuscarora reservation not Saponi reservation.
The Occaneechi Saponi, Their ancestors claimed they was Catawba not saponi.

Not even one of the 3 tribes in NC has any of the austin family Enrolled yet the Ohio band of Saponi does.

Now what does this say...

Abstracts of the Minutes of the
Court of Pleas and Quarter
Sessions Rowan County,
North Carolina 1753-1762
II:72 19 April 1755
Esquires present: Jas Carter, Jno Handby, Alexr Osburn & Thos Potts. Whereas John Auston a Saponia Indian and Mary a Susquhanah Indian and Thos a Cattaaba applied for a pass to the Cataba Nation being now on their Journey to conclude a Genl Peace with ye Catabas in behalf of the Sd Nation and also presented 3 Belts of Wampum to Sd Court by which the sd Treaty is to be concluded.

So you still want to Call Ohio band of Saponi huh. You might not want to get into that discussion.

Now before you go any further into calling the Ohio band of Saponi fake, reply with actual saponi documents stating ANY people of the 3 state recognized Saponi groups listed as a Saponi BEFORE the late 1970's. Since you can't, move along lol