View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #245
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Actually, I asked them to show even one document and they could not lol

So why keep asking me for more and more documents when they was not showing one thing huh. Thats quite interesting. Maybe you really should look at cherokee communties of the south which I provided you a link to before you go any further into the Saponi subject lol

My story has never changed lol So before you try that one again, prove it lol But you can't.

--Do you think you're the only one who's grandparents have some Native ancestry somewhere? --

Actually thats what the Federal card holding "wanna be" hunters tell people. So don't try to turn that one around lol. They are the ones going around telling all the non recognized native people that only federal card holders are indian lol

As for leaving the tribe, ummm we did not leave the tribe lol. Still on the same land to this day lol, been documented on the same exact land since 1820's. If you are not aware, the removal act only stated he had to go if we wanted to follow indian law over state law, it also stated if we stayed we could not keep fighting with the white settlers. The families my grandmother's family married into was the mixed indians who was moving into georgia.

I've done covered all this before but I shall state it again

--Early Villa Rica had a Wild West atmosphere complete with Indians, horse thieves, and vigilante justice. The Creek Indian village was located on Sweetwater Creek east of town. They were hunters, not warriors, and were friendly toward the white settlers eventually taking on work amongst the settlers. Townspeople were invited to Creek celebrations including a three day festival held each autumn with lots of food and activities. At some point later in the 1830s, the Creeks moved to either Arkansas or Oklahoma but local records are unclear whether or not this was by choice or part of the Trail of Tears.--

Mary Talley Anderson (1976), The History of Villa Rica (City of Gold), Privately Published

Next you might want to look at the history behind the Senoya name with Villa rica and Coweta county.

http://www.senoia.com/history.htm

Wanna be hunters are always so funny.
WOW talk about cocky. You are one cocky sucker, but you always were. So what if they didn't prove it to you, they didn't come onto an open forum crying about not being accepted, you did that. So you want to be accepted, put up or shut up. You wanted us to back you but couldn't prove to us why we should, so we didn't. You had no right to ask her, she wasn't making the statements and she's a member of the tribe you were complaining about. Who are you? No one!!! Wow, you are spoiled.

Well, dude *hands you a tissue* Pull up your big boy panties and get the "F" over it already.

As for those websites. I have no interest in groups. There are real Cherokee Descendents out there, and some do get suckered by the other groups. As for Actual STate recognized tribes, I won't argue that point, only those who are NOT.

And I am going to do just that as a matter of fact. Don't know who you think you are talking down to, but you will get what you give, and so I will give right back. And yes, you have changed your story, I was the one who looked up some of your family 4 years ago, remember. Oh wait, no 'cause at that time you were only claiming them all as Saponi and showing pics of your mom saying "doesn't she look Ndn" "Can't you tell by looking at her."LOL So challenge me, I don't back down.HAHAHAHAHA