View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #247
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
WOW talk about cocky. You are one cocky sucker, but you always were. So what if they didn't prove it to you, they didn't come onto an open forum crying about not being accepted, you did that. So you want to be accepted, put up or shut up. You wanted us to back you but couldn't prove to us why we should, so we didn't. You had no right to ask her, she wasn't making the statements and she's a member of the tribe you were complaining about. Who are you? No one!!! Wow, you are spoiled.

Well, dude *hands you a tissue* Pull up your big boy panties and get the "F" over it already.

As for those websites. I have no interest in groups. There are real Cherokee Descendents out there, and some do get suckered by the other groups. As for Actual STate recognized tribes, I won't argue that point, only those who are NOT.

And I am going to do just that as a matter of fact. Don't know who you think you are talking down to, but you will get what you give, and so I will give right back. And yes, you have changed your story, I was the one who looked up some of your family 4 years ago, remember. Oh wait, no 'cause at that time you were only claiming them all as Saponi and showing pics of your mom saying "doesn't she look Ndn" "Can't you tell by looking at her."LOL So challenge me, I don't back down.HAHAHAHAHA
tick tock tick tock, come on, your so quick to say who is a real saponi and who is not, Your so quick to claim the 3 groups in NC is the REAAALLL Saponi and the others are fake.

Come on...time to put up or shut up.

Show me even ONE document before the late 1970's that names even one person's family in the 3 saponi groups in NC a Saponi. Hell show me even one document listing them with the Saponi by name.

Come on, put up or shut up.

If they are the REAL Saponi you can at least show one document. How many other tribes have they claimed over the years?