View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #249
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
WOW!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Did you look in your crystal ball to find that one?

You flunked out of history in school didn't you?

"In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue." Dang and you are saying OH and 1200, you really have no clue. There was no OH back then. OH became a state in 1803.HAHAHAHA So where did that history come from? A group/club made it up. 'Cause there was no written word back then. Oh unless you say that the Saponi's in OH were the only Native tribe that actually wrote, now.

So keep typing and proving how you don't have an education, well you shouldn't have skipped school that much.

Those are NC documents. Show me one OH Document showing that the Saponi's were ever a part of OH, back in the early 1800's? Show me one showing that they are a state tribe now or even in the last 30 years? They never were!!!
I guess you have not read alot of Saponi historical records huh.

Ned Bear skin in the 1720's while at Fort christianna, Ned Bearskin was a Saponi, he was asked about the history of the saponi people. Ned stated they came from the North West into virginia 400 years before. He did not say west did not say north, he said north west. Ohio is the only location for this, unless you never seen a map. Now let's see, simple math 1700 take away 400 is...ummm..say it with me...1200.

Now, we know the Saponi people Built most of the Mounds in virginia. and guess what is in Ohio, Mounds. DUH.

You kinda feel stupid now huh.

At least think before you reply.

Oh yeah I'm still waiting on you to show me one document with those REAL Saponi's family on it.