View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:23 AM   #250
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I don't research the Saponi's so it doesn't make a difference to me right now. I don't need to see which one may or may not be real. You aren't eligible so why cry about it and find a group that never existed in the place you claim they did.

I do know a person who really is Saponi, who's wife is Federally recognized and she openly says that most of the people of that group are not descendants at all.

Now one last thing but I have to go look it up 'cause I know what was said.LOL Then I'm dong proving you don't know what you are talking about and you sure aren't credible to me at all. Might come back another day, but tonight I really have real people to help find the ancestry. Not someone who makes up fake history's like 1200.HAHAHAHA Oh I have to take a break before I wet myself from laughing so hard.HAHAHAHAHA