View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #252
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
I guess you have not read alot of Saponi historical records huh.

Ned Bear skin in the 1720's while at Fort christianna, Ned Bearskin was a Saponi, he was asked about the history of the saponi people. Ned stated they came from the North West into virginia 400 years before. He did not say west did not say north, he said north west. Ohio is the only location for this, unless you never seen a map. Now let's see, simple math 1700 take away 400 is...ummm..say it with me...1200.

Now, we know the Saponi people Built most of the Mounds in virginia. and guess what is in Ohio, Mounds. DUH.

You kinda feel stupid now huh.

At least think before you reply.

Oh yeah I'm still waiting on you to show me one document with those REAL Saponi's family on it.

No I don't feel stupid, I went to school, can add and know how to read.

You need to think before you post and run your fingers. Want some athelete's foot powder for your mouth? You seem to only open it long enough to change feet.

As for Mounds, many have claimed to have done those including some of the URB and some have said Aztecs where OH at one time too.LOL