View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #259
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Take note of Collins and Saponi

--At a Council held at the Capitol November 5 th 1724
On reading this day at the Board sundry Depositions taken
before the Justices of Spotsylvania County against a Saponie
Indian nam'd Sawney lately return'd from Canada, whereby
it appears that the said Indian did behave himself very insolently
threatning the Inhabitants with a speedy Incursion of the French
Indians ; and the said Indian being examin'd in Council did ac-
knowledge that he was taken by the French Indians, and carried
into Canada about two years ago, That he had been with the said
French Indians in an incursion on the people of New-England but that last Summer he was permitted to go to Albany in
Company with some of the said French Indians, from whence,
by the Favour of Cap* Collins the Officer of the Fort there,
he had Liberty to return to Virginia--

http://www.archive.org/stream/execut...4virg_djvu.txt

Louisa county, Va is where the saponi mound is.

http://www.angelfire.com/wv2/dillon1...latt_river.htm

Here is a document listing Saponi by name and matches the names in the last link.

http://www.aventfamily.org/taveltr.htm

This all matches the 1970's cherokee communties of the south document as well.

It was not till the late 1970's that the haliwa Saponi every changed their name to Saponi, was not till MUCH later the occaneechi Saponi added Saponi to their name, and the indians of person county after failing to be able to use the cherokee name they a few years ago added saponi. So where was those 3 group's all this time. They also got their state recognigtion under a different name, they did not get state rec with the name Saponi, they added Saponi AFTER state recognigtion.

Now timmy timmy timmy, Still waiting on at least one document. Come on man, you made all these insults, and claimed those 3 Saponi groups are the REAL Saponi and the ohio band of saponi is the fakes, come on, I brought documents, now it is time for you to back up your claims. Don't say it unless you can back it up.

Everyone is counting on you man, your supposed to have came here to disprove me on stuff, come on, you have got to have at least one document to support your claims. I brought documents to the table, you have to bring at least something if you are going to disprove me.
First of all I didn't say they were "REAL" I never used those words, so you need to grow up!!!

I said they were State Recognized by the states they are in. You say different then you prove it. I really don't care. The OH Saponi's are FAKE!!!

FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

I'm bored. I'm going to bed. Let me know if you come up with something new. I have to wash my hair and paint my nails now. And stop saying someone said something they didn't. I didn't say 'REAL" ever. But you changed that story of the time line like 4 times.LOL From 400 years, to 300 years. From 1700 to 1692. Gee, get your story straight before running around in Circles. How can you expect anyone to believe you are even a descendant if you can't get the history correct.LOL

You are way too arrogent for someone who has no clue and wants to be with a FAKE club.