View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #288
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
On a funny note...anybody ever take BC powders for headaches?

I was reading the sources and came across Dr Pat Lerch. Pat was a very nice lady. Quiet, humble, just a great woman.

So one night I'm in my office at the tribal building (where I was stealing the people's money). I had a headache, so I was taking a packet of BC (actually, it was two packs). As I was walking out my office, Dr. Lerch was walking in to visit me. I wiped across my nose and there was this white residue on my hand. I look up at Dr. Lerch and got sooo embarrassed! I apologized a thousand times and explained to her what happened. Last time I saw Dr. Lerch, about 20 years ago, we laughed about that moment.

OK...back to the arguing!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman