View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #293
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
MMMMM, pie.

you see, HistoryStudent isn't here to listen or learn, it's here with an agenda. Almost like it's been planning this since the last time it was here on powwows.com.

It is only here to push it's agenda, its not listening, because it doesn't want to. So it is worthless to try to prove anything, and this should simply stop.

As noted in this thread and others, this individual has issues and a limited understanding. Please do not respond to it anymore, that is only what it wants. If we stop playing with it, it will go away.
I know I know
Here is the thing though, its not really for the ECSN's of the world its for the other thousands that come to this website and read his stuff and then reads straight stuff and goes ohhhh I see! Its for them...