View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #295
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Damn. Where did everybody go????
LOL--I had to get some sleep, you know. I was up all night trying to reason with...um...this person.LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
MMMMM, pie.

you see, HistoryStudent isn't here to listen or learn, it's here with an agenda. Almost like it's been planning this since the last time it was here on powwows.com.

It is only here to push it's agenda, its not listening, because it doesn't want to. So it is worthless to try to prove anything, and this should simply stop.

As noted in this thread and others, this individual has issues and a limited understanding. Please do not respond to it anymore, that is only what it wants. If we stop playing with it, it will go away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I've told myself that about a few women in my time: it didn't always work...

Iowa Boy you are right, but here Zeke sure does hit the mark here.HAHAHAHA This guy won't stop at this thread, he will follow and go into other's spewing the same thing and stuff. Like I said: He followed Black Bear the last time.

Josiah has it right too, it's not just about this guy, those of us who have been in this thread, the other's with him and can just basically read know that he really is just off and has no clue and is just trying to push his agenda. But there are other's out there that if we don't flat out show how this agenda is wacked, they might fall for it or try to same thing and then we have a whole slew of them coming at us. One at a time is hard and bad enough, try 15-20. Now that's totally insane and drive ya nuts.LOL And I have and do say it "One person does NOT make a tribe" Neither does one ancestor. And there are NO State tribes in the state of OH, so anyone claiming to be a state Tribe are FAKE!!! No question about it. So if someone is legitimately Indian, then why do they have to claim that they are something they are not? And go under a 501c3 if they are not trying to get away with something? Because they are not.

And JD that really was good reading. I've seen the pic of the guy before, he posted it before or someone sent me to another website he was on and I saw it. He doesn't look mixed race to me, but I could be wrong. But it was really good reading. And no where do they mention OH in that article, it was all NC and VA, um isn't that where the other's are? Not in OH.

And Yaahl, we'll take care of you, don't worry about it.LOL

Pies good.HAHAHAHA And I'm barely awake.HAHAHAHA