View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #54
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
Cmama maybe they were afraid that you might have had your guns drawn. lol. I mean it takes a LOT of courage to sneak in and throw a bead and not sign it. I know I've only given 3 maybe even 4 out but I've signed everyone with the pig. so he you didn't know before you do now. I say he you aint got the nads to sign it don't throw it. Wow.
whoa Mr. pig.LOL! it's just a little red bead! I'm alright.
They totally misunderstood my post to begin with and I think they thought I was being serious rather than playing.But hey-it's just a bead!LOL
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook