View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #335
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Well, there goes ANY credibility...

Yes, you are. (I'm not an education/intellectual slouch, either.)

I doubt ECSN even understands what he reads. Obviously no actual analysis is conducted.

May I have more pie?
We're all gonna need some more pie, and cake for his return.LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
This has been my contention since he came on here in 2008.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Yep

I agree with all of you. I don't think he actually has any comprehension of what he reads, just regurgitates it like he's some kind of great historian. Sorry, the crap spewing doesn't work here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
OMG!

You're ****tin' me or is that -- actually -- the fearless garbage Troubadour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I won't quote all of yaahl's post, but is would like to say...

For some reason, that headband pic reminds me of a crossdressing Wonder Woman. I apologize to all the real Wonder Womans of the world!

LMAO--yep, that's him. Someone came to me the last time he was here and gave me a site that he was also on and sent me to read what he was putting out there. He had his pic and his mother's pic. Back then he had blonde hair, was a little heavier but still looked um--well head band.LOL

And personally I don't see the similarities at all, does anyone else? Or is it just me--'cause to me they look so different.LOL