View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #421
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Well, I'm off to the store guys. Be back shortly. Don't give me too many pages to read please, it's cold here.LOL

Might get some pie while I'm there if they have any. I know: hold the dairy.LMAO
Ohohoh.. can you pick me up some skittles please... I'd like to taste rainbow...

So I finished reading that article Josiah and I both found on Robert Thomas... the Canadian Contribution one... I got into the first page and noted they referred to Rochdale College in Toronto - in the 1970s no less... after I stopped laughing because anyone who has done any sort of post-secondary education here in Canada, knows that Rochdale in the 60/70s was nicknamed RoachClip U. The only studying anyone did there was how to mix the ganga with hash oil and top it with a hit of LSD. No one actually studied there... let alone got a degree from there...

The credibility factor just kept going down after that... loved the part about saving the trees on Haida Gwaii too... if the number of people that claim to have been there during the logging protests had actually stepped foot on Haida Gwaii, the while archipelago would be on the ocean bottom. Those anti-logging events are kind of like "where were you when Kennedy was shot?" Everybody was there ....in spirit at least...ummm yeah.

Iowa Boy, Zeke all I have left in the pantry for pies is an apple and lemon meringue.. will either one be ok for you?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.