View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #424
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
dubious hair color hahahaha I did not know jet black hair is a dubious hair color hahahaha

As for stitching and bead work etc, I think the oldest forms of that may be out on the East coast. Actually most of the oldest artifacts found in Native culture is found out here on the East coast, Mainly in the Virginia area, and your where yaahl?

I've done stated before who my direct jeffries ancestor is, or do you also have selective memory?

Andrew "drury" Jeffries is my direct line ancestor. so try at least get something better to come at me with.

Oh I did remember you mentioning Pocahontas awhile back. You might want to look and see what names is on her family tree before making comments on that one also.

http://pocahontas.morenus.org/poca_gen.html

And before you watch Pocahontas again and think John smith was in love with her, you may want to find out how old she was. And before you think Pocahontas saved john smiths life you may want to find out what the ceremony was for encorprating tribes into the Powhatan confederacy etc. Pocahontas was just a little kid when she met john Smith, she never saved john smith's life, and John rolfe was her second husband not first.

The man who lived right next door to John Rolfe and Pocahontas was Samuel jordan (my direct line ancestor). If you care to debate that then you may want to look on the land records of Jamestown Virginia.

The Blair and fleming and Grey family is also in my direct family line. Pocahontas' descendants traveled and often married into my families.

You may also want to check the names enrolled in the Pamunkey tribe

http://www.freeafricanamericans.com/photos_Indians.htm
Gawd, you are a blithering fool.

I referred to that particular post because you insisted upon comparing yourself to the picture of that Jeffries. Which by the way, shows zero resembalance to you.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that you think historically, the artifacts found on the east coast are older than anything found in the north, south and west...? I think what you should actually be saying is that "these items and artifacts were found first by collectors by virtue of the colonization mapping" rather than attempting to say that they are older. Again, you are delving into an area that you know little about except what you think you know and what information was missing you've filled in the blanks with sh*t you made up.

If your beadwork that you displayed in that picture over on Saponitown is indicative of your vast knowledge of beadwork and artifacts... then you've proven there's a sucker born every minute. Someone saw you coming for sure on that getup.

Oh, and thanks for claiming that you are also descended from Pocahantas.. I just won the lottery on how fast it would take you to do it... ding ding ding... we have a winner... say hello to your other family members the Wilsons and Jeffersons... they are also her relatives. I'm sure it must be fun at those family reunions... you are invited aren't you?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.