View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #426
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
Gawd, you are a blithering fool.

I referred to that particular post because you insisted upon comparing yourself to the picture of that Jeffries. Which by the way, shows zero resembalance to you.

So let me get this straight... you are saying that you think historically, the artifacts found on the east coast are older than anything found in the north, south and west...? I think what you should actually be saying is that "these items and artifacts were found first by collectors by virtue of the colonization mapping" rather than attempting to say that they are older. Again, you are delving into an area that you know little about except what you think you know and what information was missing you've filled in the blanks with sh*t you made up.

If your beadwork that you displayed in that picture over on Saponitown is indicative of your vast knowledge of beadwork and artifacts... then you've proven there's a sucker born every minute. Someone saw you coming for sure on that getup.

Oh, and thanks for claiming that you are also descended from Pocahantas.. I just won the lottery on how fast it would take you to do it... ding ding ding... we have a winner... say hello to your other family members the Wilsons and Jeffersons... they are also her relatives. I'm sure it must be fun at those family reunions... you are invited aren't you?

Umm, No. I am saying, the artifacts on the east coast are older because umm, they are older. Thru stuff such as this thing called Carbon dating etc.

I'm not descended from Pocahontas, my family did marry into and travel with her descendants. Thats a PROVEN FACT. I gave you her Proven family tree.

The beadwork is called "odd count flat Peyote stitch". It is actually not a stitch technic limited to North America, it is also found in countries like Egypt. So try again. When are you going to realize you defiently have to research more to get something on me.