View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #431
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
I'm back. Sorry Yaahl, no rainbow. But I got ruffle chips. No pie either. But I have the stuff to do some cakes. Angel food (like me.HAHAHAHA) or Almond Chocolate or a number of other kinds. OH OH OH I made a banana cake not too long ago that was totally out of this world. Any takers?LOL

Well, Guess what I did guys. Yep, went into my websites and dang the first thing I get is his ancestor's Rev War records from the National Archives. Emanual Teal's wifes name was Martha and he was in the Rev War from NC. You said your gma Sudie Senoa Teal was Creek. I can look up her mother's side as well, Petty. An even go on from there as well.
Have fun with the Petty family :)