View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #433
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
Have fun with the Petty family :)
Oh no no no, I'm on the Newman's on the Census records in the 1900's, I start with most recent and work backwards. And I was just making a point that your Teals are that easy to find, I'm sure that the Jeffers are as well.LOL

As for Educated, I was being nice for your lack of education. 'Cause yes I went on too. You aren't the only one. Dang your parents must be so upset with how your's turned out with the way you communicate and comprehend. Wow, it's mind blowing to think that a University does that to anyone. Ah well, guess it happens.LOL