View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #468
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
How about you do some archiology research, get this thru your head, East coast artifacts are dated much older than any out west. This is a proven fact. It is also a proven fact that any bones found older than 6000 years ago do not look anything like the bones found after 6000 years ago, Proven fact. Haplo Group X is not found in the areas that show a migration into america from alaska, thats a proven fact. So use some common sense and stick to facts instead of using some "theory" that has no basis on realality.

even the Flint knapping technic is not found anywhere in the world except with the solutearns, and the solutreans' flint knaping is dated much much older than any found in america. The only Haplo groups that entered into America from Alaska would of been A,B,C,D and Q. Haplo group X is older than those. you find a higher concentration of Haplo group x around Cahokia to the Eastern Coastal areas. The same exact tools found along the east coast match perfect with the Solutearns. And if you study alot of the oral histories of various native cultures including the inuit, you'll know they speak of a different tribe of people on the east coast and some areas around the Paiutes which looked different. Even the Mound building stops at Around Cahokia, and does not spread further west however is all in the South East. The ones who came into Alaska was the ones who came later. Even the petro glyphs on the east coast match the petroglyphs of the solutearns.

As for my family stuff, it has already been proven, I've yet to see you come foward with your information, so don't start trying to act cocky about records, I've shown WAY more than you have. so how about you start showing records of your family before you start asking a person who has already given you enough records to show even more records. I'm not a dog.
I asked for a peer reviewed source to your statements. You are alleging that the migration came from east to west with a secondary migration from the Bering Straight. Care to provide your peer reviewed research on that? You do realize that right now, you sound absolutely frothing mouth mad with your ideas?

As far as my family records, I'm not the one arguing with folks on here about who I am, I know who I am. I don't need to dig around in some dusty library or archive to figure out that I might be connected to the people I call my family. As Zeke as said, all your history crap makes my life no better or worse...I'll be me tomorrow and the day after... you however appear to be someone who will never know who you are. You don't stay the same person more than a few weeks. Sad.

My dog's papers are impeccable. I can produce them on demand. So yes, you're not a dog. They have accurate and detailed pedigrees, your pedigree is missing major chunks of information.. such as how you are really related to these people. We've learned, ad nauseum, how the Jeffries and the Collins are all related to each of their lines to about the end of the Civil War, then you have nothing. You claim to be someones grandson... and for someone who is so quick to cut and paste genealogical info, you certainly are shy about your showing your own connection. From you back to your grandmother you claim should be easy, long form birth certificates and marriage certificates are easy to get these days.

But to quote Steven Tyler - "Dream On. Dream until your dreams come true"
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.