View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #483
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
the funnier part is, federal native Americans wearing glass beads and saying those beads are native american. Glass beads was brought here from european areas. The REAL beads native americans used was shell. And for North Carolina, and Virginia, the only 2 colors we really used was Red and blue.

Or here is a even funnier thing, Federal tribes saying they have lived in the one area they are in for over 6000 years, that one always makes me laugh so hard, since the the bones found in their areas that are older than 6000 years do not show any resemblence to them, that one always cracks me up LMAO.
You forgot that beads are sort of the replacement for QUILLs, which some tribes have been doing for a very long time, especially before the era of beads.

Finding bones in an area doesn't prove that the bones were from something that actually inhabited that area... The Royal Python that I had years ago who died is burried in my back yard, so are you suggesting that in the future people will dig it up and say "WOW I found the bones of a royal python here in the US so that must mean that it lived here and not other species." LOL. I'm sure if you fig around in Russia you will find the bones are someone from China - people walked around it doesn't mean that the area was inhabited by Chinese.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/