View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #484
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
LMAO hillarious, now your saying I dye my hair, that is seriously hillarious hahahaha Let me guess you have blonde hair and jealous of my hair now lol. Seriously hahaha

I'm not the one who runs lol

You must be really mad you can't disprove me, and I've totally destroyed every thing you tried to use on me...must suck huh lol
LMAO--jealous, not even. You had blonde hair a few years ago when I saw your picture and so did your mom You were on here before remember trying to say how you and your mom look NDN. I can't remember if you posted the pic here or if I saw it on one of the other forums you used to be on. Might have been NDNs dot com. Can't really remember, but I sure could find out if I had to, but not really worth it. Just remember what you look like. And NO I'm not blonde at all. My hair is all natural.

No not mad at all, found them on all 3 census. Tomas (he went by Thomas J. Teal) married Ozie about 1906, they were living in Paulding County in 1910, 1920 and 1930. Sudie was born about 1909, according to the 1910 census. And the whole family was listed as "White" on all three census' including Ozie, still don't have her maiden name for sure, yet. You say Petty. Might be. But have where his parents are buried and other stuff. Will get back to you on the rest. But for 30 years, federally, they claimed to be "White". Yeah, okay sure whatever you say.LOL