View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #487
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I'm just wondering if you're from the lineage of the John Jeffries listed here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occaneechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
LMAO--jealous, not even. You had blonde hair a few years ago when I saw your picture and so did your mom You were on here before remember trying to say how you and your mom look NDN. I can't remember if you posted the pic here or if I saw it on one of the other forums you used to be on. Might have been NDNs dot com. Can't really remember, but I sure could find out if I had to, but not really worth it. Just remember what you look like. And NO I'm not blonde at all. My hair is all natural.

No not mad at all, found them on all 3 census. Tomas (he went by Thomas J. Teal) married Ozie about 1906, they were living in Paulding County in 1910, 1920 and 1930. Sudie was born about 1909, according to the 1910 census. And the whole family was listed as "White" on all three census' including Ozie, still don't have her maiden name for sure, yet. You say Petty. Might be. But have where his parents are buried and other stuff. Will get back to you on the rest. But for 30 years, federally, they claimed to be "White". Yeah, okay sure whatever you say.LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
Still don't understand the terms, peered reviewed sources and primary sources. Youtube is not a primary source. Those links are editorials and opinions pieces.

Strange how back in 1740 in SC, there was a clear distinction between Indian and Negro, Mulatto and Mestizo. They even drew the difference of other Africans such as Egyptians, Moors and Asiatics.

The Negro Law of South Carolina [microform] / collected and digested by John Belton O'Neall (1793-1865) Columbia : printed by John G. Bowman, 1848. 56 p. ; 23 cm.

So ECSN, are you from a lineage of a black man and a white woman?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman