View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #489
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
1) what the heck is this all about? Some idiot with an agenda and the ability to cut and paste who has the education of a 12 yr old (and the grammar and vocabulary) comes on here just to rile people up

2) people are dumb enough to play with him, although it has made for reading enjoyment on the toilet (where I am now at)
Thanks for sharing, but I too have burned my battery down on my Droid reading this and other threads while sitting on my thinking throne.

Quote:
3) someone move this thread to a forum I am a moderator in and I will put an end to this
I moved the first 3 pages of this junk from a thread in my area to this one... passing the buck.

Quote:
4) if it continues, may I suggest just cutting and pasting random paragraphs from horrible websites to keep it going
Try this one:
"It's evident that the current trajectory of our country is simply not sustainable. Michele's "American Jobs, Right Now" Blueprint will produce an environment that will create real jobs here at home, and return America to a position of economic prominence in the world. Will you join Michele today?"
-http://www.michelebachmann.com/ Look I cited my source for a paragraph from a terrible website... Sorry Michelle Bachman zombies.

Quote:
5) please, please tell me this guy actually powwows, and someone convince him to post a picture, now THAT will be fun
Wasn't the headband picture enough?

Quote:
6) I miss History Student, he was a smarter name than ESPN
At least the REAL ESPN doesn't try to call themselves something they are not... Could you imagine Sports Center calling themselves the "Destination for the 2012 Election Season"!

Quote:
7) why is it always about the Cherokee
Wait, I thought this was about the Saponi? This thread is more of a flip flop then Mitt Romney!

Quote:
8) I have a mound in my background
I have a small sinkhole in my backyard.

Quote:
9) Almond joys have nuts, mounds don't, because, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't
They both have coconut in them!

Quote:
10) I like pie
Mmmmmm I could go for some lemon meringue pie!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/