View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #491
Scabbraidz
The Shamed One

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Scabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond reputeScabbraidz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
the funnier part is, federal native Americans wearing glass beads and saying those beads are native american. Glass beads was brought here from european areas. The REAL beads native americans used was shell. And for North Carolina, and Virginia, the only 2 colors we really used was Red and blue.

Or here is a even funnier thing, Federal tribes saying they have lived in the one area they are in for over 6000 years, that one always makes me laugh so hard, since the the bones found in their areas that are older than 6000 years do not show any resemblence to them, that one always cracks me up LMAO.
So now just because someone buys and uses glass beads means that they cease to be Native?? WTF?! Its called ADAPTATION, which is apart of SURVIVAL!! Practically, every culture/tribe/people that has made it into the 21 century has had to substitute something for another! Gah, reminds me of that stupid Wikipedia article for Native American Beadwork.
So what do you suggest people do; drill their own beads out of shells and bones, then paint them by hand? You're so dense!