View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #499
ECSN
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scaleECSN is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
LMAO--jealous, not even. You had blonde hair a few years ago when I saw your picture and so did your mom You were on here before remember trying to say how you and your mom look NDN. I can't remember if you posted the pic here or if I saw it on one of the other forums you used to be on. Might have been NDNs dot com. Can't really remember, but I sure could find out if I had to, but not really worth it. Just remember what you look like. And NO I'm not blonde at all. My hair is all natural.

No not mad at all, found them on all 3 census. Tomas (he went by Thomas J. Teal) married Ozie about 1906, they were living in Paulding County in 1910, 1920 and 1930. Sudie was born about 1909, according to the 1910 census. And the whole family was listed as "White" on all three census' including Ozie, still don't have her maiden name for sure, yet. You say Petty. Might be. But have where his parents are buried and other stuff. Will get back to you on the rest. But for 30 years, federally, they claimed to be "White". Yeah, okay sure whatever you say.LOL

Blonde hair....what drugs are you on hahahahahahahahaha

Not one one person in my family or my ancestors ever had blonde hair...you done bumped your head hhahahahaha

I've already posted the family photos idiot lol you know what, for fun I think I'll post Ozie's family photo again lol

You forget that "indian" could not legally own land in Georgia till recently.

And Ozie's real name is Ozella, but guess what, I have already posted her name and her family info.

Here is Ozie's family photo taken in Paulding county Ga, Quilla Petty is in the back row.

And here is dicey Petty.

I'm still laughing about the blonde hair