View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #504
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSN View Post
The federally recognized Catawba tribe of south carolina was listed as free person of color also.
Got your peer reviewed source?

Quote:
Blonde hair....what drugs are you on hahahahahahahahaha

Not one one person in my family or my ancestors ever had blonde hair...you done bumped your head hhahahahaha

I've already posted the family photos idiot lol you know what, for fun I think I'll post Ozie's family photo again lol

You forget that "indian" could not legally own land in Georgia till recently.

And Ozie's real name is Ozella, but guess what, I have already posted her name and her family info.

Here is Ozie's family photo taken in Paulding county Ga, Quilla Petty is in the back row.

So what you're saying is that these people lied about their race in order to circumvent a law that said they couldn't own land? You do realize the consequences of you making claims that they were in fact Indian?

Oh and those old photos... lots of lighter haired folks in them, then are inconclusive to your claims that none of you had blonde hair. You are not accounting for artificial colouring, tints or sunbleaching. Black hair btw, is the most common of hair colouring of humans. It is not indicative of being Native. Folks from southern France have one of the highest percentage of black-haired people in all of Europe.

I'm not seeing too many folk in those pictures either that look native... I do see a lot of fair skinned, European looking people though... except the guy at the very back...second from the left... he's a little darker.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.