View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #506
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Oh I love the way people make stuff up to vindicate themselves and pass on that they are so something that they are not.

You said that your gma Sudie taught you and was all about her NDN heritage. How could she have been?

James R. Petty is on the 1900 Paulding County, GA Federal Census records listed as a "White" Man and he was a widower. All his children are listed as "White" and Ozella was 9 years old at that time, she was the mother of Sudie, but her mother died before she was 9 years old. And if there was any there as you claimed, it would have been Ozella's mother then. Gonna go get more now.LOL
hmm... "white man speak with forked tongue..." I always wanted to say that... along with, "follow that car" and "beam me up Scotty". If the Oxygen Thief keeps going I just might make it a triple... whoohoo...
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.